You will have the opportunity to work in an independent 17025 ISO-accredited laboratory that invests heavily in state of the art instrumentation and analytical technologies and works with a multitude of Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (MMTC) to provide them with high quality analytical data.
Modern Canna Laboratories is seeking a Sample Intake Coordinator to help with sample receipt, data entry, and quality assurance.
- Receive and label laboratory samples
- Thoroughly review paperwork and packaging to ensure accuracy
- Identify any mistakes and/or discrepancies
- Input data into our database
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/TALENTS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- MUST HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL - your primary responsibilities will include receiving samples, identifying discrepancies, and transposing data.
- Must be able to read aloud with consistent speed and accuracy
- Must be able to analyze and interpret large amounts of data
- Must be proficient with Gmail, Google products, and Microsoft Office Suite products (especially Excel)
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have efficient time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met with high quality
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be able to work well in a team setting
- Must be able able to work independently as needed
- Must be an effective communicator, both written and oral
- Must be available to work flexible schedule when required
- Commercial lab experience is a plus!
- Cannabis background is a plus!
- Familiarity with databases is a plus!
- Familiarity with LIMS database is a plus plus!