Modern Canna Scholarship
Modern Canna Laboratories (Modern Canna) is regarded as Florida’s first medical cannabis laboratory and works directly with licensed Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (MMTC’s) and licensed hemp producers to help ensure that medical marijuana, medical marijuana derived products, and hemp derived products are safe for human consumption. Modern Canna’s laboratories are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and licensed certified marijuana testing labs (CMTL) in the state of Florida. The Modern Canna Scholarship has been created in an effort to help young scholars achieve their science-oriented academic goals.
Who can apply:
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student for the 2022 academic year
- Be currently enrolled at one of the following accredited Florida colleges or universities:
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU)
- Florida Southern College (FSC)
- University of South Florida (USF)
- University of Central Florida (UCF)
- University of Florida (UF)
- Florida State University (FSU)
- University of North Florida (UNF)
- University of West Florida (UWF)
- Be studying chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, geoscience, neuroscience, environmental science, or a closely related field.
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for the growing cannabis industry
For questions, please email email@example.com.
We are happy to address any questions directly related to the Modern Canna Scholarship, but are unable to respond to any inquiries. We will not respond to spam, barraging messages, or messages that are primarily inflammatory or exploitative in nature.